Basic Supervision - Tools for Supervisory Effectiveness
Presenter: Rebecca Ashery PhD, LCSW-C, Leader-Manager Coach
These workshops offer 3 Continuing Education Credits
This webinar is recorded and will not grant live credits.
This course will present an overview of tools that will be helpful to supervisors in working in organizations. These tools include the DISC behavior assessment, group think, group polarization, developing smart goals, using a meeting template, SWOT analysis and the 4 disciplines of execution.
Introduction to the DISC behavior assessment - identifying the 4 styles
Supervising using the DISC
Group discussion on DISC with case studies
2. Introduction to GroupThink - How can you recognize it in your
3. Introduction to Polarization How does this happen in your organization?
4. Developing smart goals for staff jobs
5. Presenting a meeting template to eliminate boring meetings
6. Developing a SWOT analysis to quickly spot agency strengths and
7. 4 Disciplines of Execution to help develop a new project